“What’s the best way of being more visible on Google?” is the commonly asked question nowadays, and the simple answer would be to invest in Search Engine Optimization.
However, if you search the internet, you’ll notice a lot of people using terms such as
- Search Engine Optimization (also known as SEO)
- Voice search
- Video marketing
- Google rankings
- Web design
- Technical SEO
- WordPress, etc.
Even if all of these phrases are familiar to you, they can be confusing to understand. It’s obvious that they all refer to some sort of “optimization” that will affect your Google rankings. Nevertheless, let’s explain a bit better why is having a responsive and SEO-friendly website so important for your visibility, shall we?
The Impact of SEO on Your Website – Why Is SEO Unnecessary?
Search Engine Optimization is one of the most important aspects of digital marketing strategies, and it can immensely improve your ranking on Google. When you have a responsive website that’s optimized according to the search result criteria, Google will rate it as a valuable source of information that someone’s query requires.
Let’s say your website is dedicated to music; you’ll need a reliable SEO agency near you that knows how to handle SEO for music and adjust the content, code, titles, description, and other parts of your website in order to make it favored by Google. Your chosen agency will make sure that anyone who’s looking for your services can easily see your website on the search result page when they issue certain commands that suit your industry and area of expertise.
Search Engine Optimization is time-consuming, and it’s a serious work that requires a lot of research, monitoring, strategies, and ideas. It’s individual not only for each industry but also for every client and business, and it can’t be done overnight. The truth is, SEO never stops.
Google algorithms change constantly and are always adjusted to the users in order to provide the best user experience possible. That’s why a successful SEO strategy consists of the never-ending monitoring of those updates and changes and their implementation on your website with the goal of keeping it relevant, engaging, informative, and in harmony with Google’s smart scanning.
What Are the Most Important Aspects of SEO?
Other than technical SEO that requires the work of skilled and experienced professionals, current trends emphasize the importance of
- Keywords and phrases that will allow your website and business to stand out to the users that require a certain service. These keywords need to be used throughout the content on your website in a natural way that doesn’t seem too pushy. Which brings us to the next important aspect:
- Content creation needs to be spot-on when it comes to your industry topics. Rely on content creators close to you that know how to write for the audience and keep them on your website for a long time.
- Voice Search Optimization – the importance of the Voice Search is growing each day. With over 50% queries being issued with the help of Google Assistant, Siri, Cortana, etc. there’s no wonder why every website needs to be optimized for voice commands. It’s the only logical outcome if you think about the convenience that pronouncing a certain query has compared to typing. Voice search optimization isn’t only important for mobile devices but for desktop computers too, especially for users that have troubles with their vision. Optimizing content for the voice search is different from the optimization for written queries, and it requires more natural sentences, closer to the spoken language, almost always in the form of question-answer.
- Visual Search Optimization – Recently, Google has developed so much that it’s now able to read text written on the images as well as videos. That’s why a lot of serious SEO agencies implement this strategy and also take care of video marketing to promote your business via more engaging media such as visual search.
- Local Optimization – Have you ever wondered why, when searching for a product or service on Google, it always offers the nearest businesses? Well, you already know that Google can access your location and figure out where you are at the time of issuing the command. User experience plays an important role in these search results, too. In order to be more helpful and practical, Google offers companies that are the closest ones for the issued query simply because it understands that you need the service/product immediately, which is a pretty neat feature. It also shows the exact location on the map, as well as Google My Business profile that includes the most important info such as the rating, phone number, working schedule, the possibility to request a quote, etc.
ALL DESIGN and ALL SEO THAT YOU NEED!